Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Permanent, part-time (33.75 hours per week over 5 days) Term Time only
VTG7 Scale Point 18-21 (£18,800 - £20,951) per annum pro rata (actual salary £14,667 - £16,346 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Bannerman Road Community Academy.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
• Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
• Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
• Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
• A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidate will have a good understanding of teaching and learning (especially in EYFS) and a willingness to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Bannerman Road Community Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: Monday 6th July 2020 at 9.00. Interviews: 13th July 2020 (conducted via Microsoft Teams)
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.