Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Part-time, fixed term to cover maternity leave, 13 hours per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) term time only starting on 3rd September 2019
VTG6 SP15-SP18 £17,413 – £18,431 per annum, pro rata (actual salary £4,974 - £5,265 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Bannerman Road Community Academy. We are seeking a dedicated individual who will provide direct support for the learning of individual children or groups of children including those with special needs.
Candidates for this post must have:
• A GCSE grade of C or higher in English and Mathematics (or equivalent qualification).
• NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants
• A Proficiency in improving basic numeracy and literacy with specialist skills in literacy that will enable you to work with targeted individuals.
• Experience of working effectively supporting children in a learning environment.
• Understanding of principles of child development and learning processes and in particular, barriers to learning.
• Experience of working with students with English as an Additional Language
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Bicycle Purchase Loans plus others.
Closing date: Monday 17th June 2019 at 9:00. Interviews: Friday 21st June 2019
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
|Teaching Assistant Job Description Mat L...||05th Jun 2019||Download|
|Teaching Assistant Person Specification||05th Jun 2019||Download|