Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Part-time (0.4FTE) fixed term contract until 31/12/19 with a view to extend until 31/8/20
LPS6 – LPS10 (£45,213 - £49,937) per annum, pro rata (actual salary £18,085 - £19,974 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Due to the secondment of the current postholder we are looking to appoint a committed and successful teacher to our leadership team to support with rapid improvement across our vibrant and caring school.
We welcome applications from teaching professionals who:
• Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities with high expectations of what can be achieved by both students and staff members
• Promote a culture of encouragement, support and challenge in order to achieve each child’s full potential and the highest possible educational standards
• Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing and enhancing productive learning environments
• Genuinely believe that all children can succeed
• Inspire and influence others to believe in the fundamental importance of education in young people’s lives and promote the value of education
• Build effective relationships with stakeholders through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Harness the warmth and enthusiasm of the parent/carer community
• Promote creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Bannerman Road Community Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: Thursday 23rd May 2019 at 9:00. Interviews: TBC
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.