Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Type of Position:TEACHING ASSISTANT
Salary:VTG6 SP15-18 starting salary £18,250 per annum, pro rata (actual starting, based on agreed hours, to be discussed at interview) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Closing Date: Monday 18th October 2021 at 9:00. Interviews: Thursday 21st October 2021
Permanent, part-time post available in Year 5 (25 hours per week) term time only to start as soon as possible.
The hours can be split as 4 full days 8.30 to 3.15 Monday to Thursday or across 5 days from 8.30am to 1.30pm.
VTG6 Scale Point 15-18 starting salary £18,250 per annum, pro rata (actual starting, based on agreed hours, to be discussed at interview) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Bannerman Road Community Academy.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
• Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
• Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
• Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
• A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidate will have a good understanding of teaching and learning and a willingness to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Bannerman Road Community Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: Monday 18th October 2021 at 9:00. Interviews: Thursday 21st October 2021
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.