Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Our School Uniform is important to us. It is one way in which we identify ourselves as a school family and it promotes a strong, cohesive school identity which supports high standards and expectations in all areas of school life. It promotes harmony between different groups represented in the school, and it enhances security, assisting the school in identifying individual pupils in order to maintain good order and spot intruders more easily. Smartness and high standards of appearance are expected at all times.
It is our policy that all children should wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. We provide a complete list of the items needed for school uniform in this policy and on our website.
Aims and Objectives:
Our policy is based on the notion that a school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- is not distracting in class (as fashion clothes might be);
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
- has been designed with health and safety in mind.
Our School Uniform:
- Green sweatshirt or sweatshirt cardigan with the school logo – available from our suppliers;
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo – available from our suppliers or other retailers;
- Black or grey school trousers for boys and girls – not joggers or leggings - available from our suppliers or other retailers; proper school shorts may be worn in hot weather.
- Black or grey skirts or pinafore dresses for the girls - available from our suppliers or other retailers;
- Green check dresses for the girls - available from our suppliers or other retailers;
- Flat, sensible dark shoes suitable for active play
- Optional plain hijab for girls in black, green, white or grey
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt or polo shirt
- Sweatshirt / joggers for outdoor winter wear
- Swimming costume / optional swimming cap
Pictures of Uniform 19/07/2021 Uniform Order Form Nov 2020 16/11/2020