Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Permanent, full-time to start September 2022
Leadership L6 – L10 (£47,733 - £52,721) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
We are looking to appoint a committed and successful teacher to our leadership team to support with rapid improvement across our vibrant and caring school.
We welcome applications from teaching professionals who:
• Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities with high expectations of what can be achieved by both students and staff members
• Promote a culture of encouragement, support and challenge in order to achieve each child’s full potential and the highest possible educational standards
• Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing and enhancing productive learning environments
• Genuinely believe that all children can succeed
• Inspire and influence others to believe in the fundamental importance of education in young people’s lives and promote the value of education
• Build effective relationships with stakeholders through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Harness the warmth and enthusiasm of the parent/carer community
• Promote creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Venturers’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th May 2022 at 9:00. Interviews: Week commencing 23rd May 2022
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.