Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Contract: Full time and permanent
Start Date: 3rd September 2018
Salary: MPS + health cash plan and Benefits package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package)
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
Bannerman Road Community Academy and Children’s Centre is a vibrant school in the heart of Easton. We are looking for excellent teachers to join our team from September 2018 due to the expansion of the academy. All posts are fulltime and we welcome applications from candidates who are experienced or NQTs.
We are seeking a dedicated individual who has a passion for helping young people and who is committed to raising the attainment and aspiration of our students.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Bicycle Purchase Loans plus others.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- makes learning enjoyable and stimulating
- can provide an exciting and supportive learning environment within the classroom
- can inspire children, parents and colleagues
- can motivate children to reach their full potential
- is positive and forward looking
- is a flexible team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- is willing to play an active part in the life of the school
In return we can offer:
- an opportunity to get your foot in the door of a successful school
- a vibrant school curriculum
- a friendly and welcoming school and Children’s Centre community
- excellent opportunities for continuous professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so please phone the school to arrange or confirm your attendance for one of the following times 14th May at 4pm or Thursday 17th May at 4pm.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing Date: 21/5/18 at 9:00am Interviews: Thursday 24th May 2018
To Access an application form please follow the link:
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.